I Dreamed Of Love
I dreamed of love as the sweetest thing in the universe one thing that will bring happiness to me. My dream came true as the sun rise in the morning. Sadly it has blinded me. Look where it has brought me, here in the middle of no where.
Where no hate is embraced as they is no rise above it.
Where the world has hidden its ugliness.
Where no air is breathed as no oxygen is avail.
Where no body is home except the loneliest I.
True, Love is blind. I'm now enjoying tears as rain, crying as a song and stress as my daily lesson. I'm Afraid of Love.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Dreamed Of Love by Thabang kgwatalala )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid