I Dreamed Of Love
I dreamed of love as the sweetest thing in the universe one thing that will bring happiness to me. My dream came true as the sun rise in the morning. Sadly it has blinded me. Look where it has brought me, here in the middle of no where.
Where no hate is embraced as they is no rise above it.
Where the world has hidden its ugliness.
Where no air is breathed as no oxygen is avail.
Where no body is home except the loneliest I.
True, Love is blind. I'm now enjoying tears as rain, crying as a song and stress as my daily lesson. I'm Afraid of Love.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Dreamed Of Love by Thabang kgwatalala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Crumbling, Violet Winters
- Identity - love, gajanan mishra
- Sunflowers, Donal Mahoney
- de clichés, co the skipper
- Lynda's Lover-1, Neela Nath
- As darkness falls, Danielle Dessels
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -75, Ronjoy Brahma
- zoveel stuckken, zoveel vragen een puzze.., co the skipper
- DEPENDING ON ME, Satish Verma
- Happiness, Danielle Dessels