last night dream...
Look at her Prolonging that smile as the rising winter sun.
Heavenly angel, with her innocent touch she altered my night into a long sunny day.
With her kiss she sharpened my smile. With her laugh she blessed my ears.
With her beauty she saved me in the dark where no star exist, but her. With her bedroom eyes she made me to feel at home.
Hugging me she made me warm as she whispers into my ear
'Ohhh! ! My dearly beloved, If this love only exist in my dream don't wake me up'.
I can't believe all this was just a dream.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (last night dream... by Thabang kgwatalala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI