last night dream...
Look at her Prolonging that smile as the rising winter sun.
Heavenly angel, with her innocent touch she altered my night into a long sunny day.
With her kiss she sharpened my smile. With her laugh she blessed my ears.
With her beauty she saved me in the dark where no star exist, but her. With her bedroom eyes she made me to feel at home.
Hugging me she made me warm as she whispers into my ear
'Ohhh! ! My dearly beloved, If this love only exist in my dream don't wake me up'.
I can't believe all this was just a dream.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (last night dream... by Thabang kgwatalala )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Bridal Song, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
Poem of the Day
- take three hour to digest, Havilah
- Before I go…, Mark Heathcote
- The Stuff Myths are Made of, Holly Wotherspoon
- A Winter Poem, Leslie Philibert
- Angry all the time, Kelly Shanks
- nutmeg needs attention, Havilah
- All Creatures ‘Life Matter, Hebert Logerie
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael P. McParland
- This Worthless Beast, Michael P. McParland
- Nothing Matters, Michael P. McParland