How I Feel About You
As I lie in my bed,
Your name running through my head.
All I can think of is you
And all that you do.
The way you look at me.
I feel as if I’m in a dream.
The blue sky
Reminds me of your eyes
Which gives me butterflies.
You have brightened my life
With that beautiful smile.
No longer are my days a trial.
Your touch is like heaven,
Upon my young skin.
If only you knew
That what I say is true
I would do anything just to be with you.
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I Feel About You by Thabang kgwatalala )
- Over the river, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Many people, hasmukh amathalal
- Life is funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- America the Beautiful, oskar hansen
- freedom, marriam anderson
- insane, marriam anderson
- A Man Of No Patience, Sir Toby
- Philosophy, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Rose Flower, Akhtar Jawad
- For A Friend, Randy McClave
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)