Women in men's life
I Was Born, a Woman Was There To Hold Me
I Grew as a Child, a Woman Was There To Care For Me, To Play With Me
I Went To School, a Woman Was There To Help Me Learn
I just needed company and to share mine feelings with someone, .A women was there to guide me
'My Best Friend'
I Became Depressed, Whenever I Lost, a Woman Was There To Offer a Shoulder
I Became Tough, a Woman Was There To Melt Me
When I am Dying, a Woman Is There To Absorb Me
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Women in men's life by Thabang kgwatalala )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley