Thabang kgwatalala Poems
- Women In Men's Life I Was Born, a Woman Was There To Hold ...
- I Am Sorry... For My Insecurit... Sometimes, I get jealous ...
- How I Feel About You As I lie in my bed, Your name running ...
- Motivational Minutes You cannot climb the ladder of success ...
- When You'Re Feeling Lonely... When you’re feeling lonely and ...
- Broken Heart... This window has become my homely friend. ...
- Just One Wish If I could have just one wish, I would wish ...
Story of my life...
It all started back in time whereby I was living with my grandmother in the village doing Grade R. she became my nurse, my chef, my maid, my biggest fan, my teacher but most of all she became a mother to me. one thing about me, that didn't make her happy was that I hated going to school and all that started as a joke, I would pretend to be sick so that she can allow me ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thabang kgwatalala
Women In Men's Life
I Was Born, a Woman Was There To Hold Me
I Grew as a Child, a Woman Was There To Care For Me, To Play With Me
I Went To School, a Woman Was There To Help Me Learn
I just needed company and to share mine feelings with someone, .A women was there to guide me
'My Best Friend'
I Became Depressed, Whenever I Lost, a Woman Was There To Offer a Shoulder
I Became Tough, a Woman Was There To Melt Me
When I am Dying, a Woman Is There To Absorb Me