Alexander Pope (21 May 1688 – 30 May 1744 / London / England)
Listen to this poem:
Epigram Engraved on the Collar of a Dog Which I Gave to His Royal Highness
I am his Highness' dog at Kew;
Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
Submitted: Friday, January 03, 2003
Read poems about / on: dog
Alexander Pope's Other Poems
- An Essay on Criticism
- An Essay on Man in Four Epistles: Epistl...
- An Essay on Man: Epistle II
- Chorus of Athenians
- Chorus of Youths and Virgins
- Couplets on Wit
- Elegy to the Memory of an Unfortunate La...
- Eloisa to Abelard
- Epigram Engraved on the Collar of a Dog ...
- EPISTLE II: TO A LADY (Of the Characters...
- Epistle To Mrs Teresa Blount.[On Her Lea...
- Epistles to Several Persons: Epistle IV,...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.