yoonoos peerbocus Poems
- A Hint At What Is Beautifu... Beautiful is the 'thank ...
- A Baby's View Of Abortion I came as tomorrow Swaddled in ...
- A Child's Reflection Made homeless from home Bombed ...
- A Blind Beggar Eye sockets mere bruises Alike to closed...
- A Dream Each night, earth life suspended, Without asking ...
- A Water Melon's Truth Roving back through wild ...
- A Kiss Of all raw passions, kiss alone Seals lips but ...
Profession: Education Officer
Education: BA Hons 'English Lit' [London]
BA Hons 'International Relations' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Hint At What Is Beautiful?
Beautiful is the 'thank you'
Wrapped with gratitude,
Offered to peace prone people
Who go out of their way
To nurse shrapnel scalded victims
Amidst napalm drugged air,
Carrying their humanity, with love
And humility, in our
Blood stained, greed diseased,
World.Beautiful is the moment
when sunlit world fades away
And with it mind made mirror
While look inward drawn, sight insight led,
and heart shuts out desire to let in