A Hint At What Is Beautiful?
Beautiful is the 'thank you'
Wrapped with gratitude,
Offered to peace prone people
Who go out of their way
To nurse shrapnel scalded victims
Amidst napalm drugged air,
Carrying their humanity, quietly
And humbly, in our
Blood stained, greed diseased,
Hate eaten world.
Beautiful is the moment
when sunlit world fades away
And with it mind made mirror
While look inward drawn, sight insight led,
Consciousness expands endlessly.
yoonoos peerbocus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Hint At What Is Beautiful? by yoonoos peerbocus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz