Jazib Kamalvi Poems
- Poem Hunter I am a poem hunter, The world's eighth wonder....
- To The Students I am present in your blood. You will never ...
- Love And Lust Love and lust are poles apart. Love is ...
- Phenomenal Man -new- He has a broad heart. Possessing four ...
- Phenomenal Fan She is the spotless girl, Longingly waiting ...
- Rukhsat (Urdu)
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Money is precious but not more than time. (Jazib Kamalvi)''Jazib Kamalvi
''There is no need of your poem if there exists a better one than yours for the same situation.''Jazib Kamalvi
Best Poem of Jazib Kamalvi
Though teachers are not kings,
yet they are the king makers.
Though teachers have not wings,
yet they have to fly acres.