Birth, Marriage, Obituaries And Newspaper Headlines
Our lives may be
Ever so commonplace
To others, but not ourselves!
For there, as the story unfolds,
We are the STARS!
Someone may note
That we were born,
Or that we wed,
Or that we died...
But not so I! !
Why the day
I was born,
The day I wed
My own true love,
And the day
I MADE HEADLINES! !
Scarlett Treat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birth, Marriage, Obituaries And Newspaper Headlines by Scarlett Treat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak