Birth, Marriage, Obituaries And Newspaper Headlines
Our lives may be
Ever so commonplace
To others, but not ourselves!
For there, as the story unfolds,
We are the STARS!
Someone may note
That we were born,
Or that we wed,
Or that we died...
But not so I! !
Why the day
I was born,
The day I wed
My own true love,
And the day
I MADE HEADLINES! !
Scarlett Treat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Birth, Marriage, Obituaries And Newspaper Headlines by Scarlett Treat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra