B.Pasternak, Rising from a booming rhombus... - translation (rus.)
Rising from a booming rhombus
Of the pre-dawn squares,
My tune is sealed up with a stopper
Of the unending rains.
Don't seek under that clear sky for me
Among the mob of the chilly partners, friends.
I'm wet 'to a thread' from intuition,
North's from the childhood my bed.
And he's in dark, he's all - the image
Of lips, downweighted by a strain,
From a threshold he looks sullenly,
As night, he's hard that to explain.
I'm feared with that person utterly,
But he is only one, aware of the thing,
Why, someone named, - was taken by him on hire,
Once, somewhere... And it is me...
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.Pasternak, Rising from a booming rhombus... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Long before my birth (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Let Me Be Her<3, Nautica Moxley
- Absalom, Gert Strydom
- Freedom Is Calling, Tony Adah
- God and Guru, gajanan mishra
- Left Naked And Exposed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Birth day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TWILIGHT, Meggie Gultiano
- Morning prayers., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Favorite Quote, Nautica Moxley
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)