Joseph James Breunig 3rd
bfont color=#0000CCEternal Wellspring/font/b
Wellspring of spiritual water,
It's bubbling inside me.
Gently soothes my bruised soul -
Covering Life's pain of mystery.
Unseen surging river,
Courses through body mortal -
Renewing my energy,
Forced through this open portal.
Full to overflowing,
Come stand next to me,
Let the excess splash on you -
To prime your own jubilee.
This internal source,
Never shall run dry;
For Hope springs eternal,
Keeping this flood in full supply.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (bfont color=#0000CCEternal Wellspring/font/b by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 154. The Path Of Life, John Westlake
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI