Joseph James Breunig 3rd
bfont color=#0000CCDanger of Zealous Fervor/font/b
Yes, the goal is to reach souls;
but at what further cost?
Unacceptable is using fear as mind control
for reaching those considered 'lost'.
When not as an example of victorious living,
the principles of God appear to lose credibility.
If not demonstrating a God that's loving,
then appeal of the Kingdom lacks desirability.
To berate skeptical souls with Hell's threat
will deliberately cause immediate offense.
Salvation is not a game with souls to bet -
Offer encouragement to get off the lukewarm fence.
Our responsibility is to share Salvation's plan,
not forcing people to immediately decide.
We are to be God's vessel to reach Man
and not propagate the Eternal Divide.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (bfont color=#0000CCDanger of Zealous Fervor/font/b by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher