Joseph James Breunig 3rd
bfont color=#0000CCA Sinner Like Me/font/b
Pushing this flesh into alignment,
guided by The Word most holy and pure,
I’m striving to learn principles
for a sanctified life to endure.
My Lord loves me without hesitation
and allowed a part of Himself to die.
He’s calling me homeward without reservation;
by His Spirit, to His side, I’ll eventually fly.
Knowing I’m a child of His,
during trying times I find true encouragement.
I’m able to lean on His strength
while in search of heavenly ascent.
Stumbling forward with pained progress,
I’ve chosen to turn myself towards Thee.
On Your path, lit by spiritual Light, I’m hoping…
That You will still forgive… a sinner like me.
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (bfont color=#0000CCA Sinner Like Me/font/b by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- My mother died today, Tammy Ashton
- A New Life, Toshie Nohara