America there's a curse against our Children
America there's a war against our children.
You said it was okay to murder unborn babies.
Today babies are still dying, and young innocent girls are taken from their families and friends for Human Trafficking.
Now, it's just not babies being taken by single ladies.
We have cursed our own American children.
By deciding what color their eyes should be.
By deciding what sex they should be.
Our young innocent daughters are possibly facing a fate of being nothing more than a man's pleasure.
Our boarders are no longer protected.
Our daughters have become a drug dealer's treasure.
They look for the young and innocent, the unprotected.
We now have over eleven million illegal immigrants for politicians' votes.
Drug Trafficking is now entertained by Human Trafficking.
Politicians' act like dumb goats!
Please, I pray, protect our boarders, protect our children.
I am scared for the fate of American Children.
By: Patricia Kelley
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (America there's a curse against our Children by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Twilight Corsage Of The King Of Heaven, mary douglas
- God, Show Me the Way, Seema Chowdhury
- A Baby Mobile As Impossibly The Pattern .., mary douglas
- Calm Negative Emotions, Seema Chowdhury
- Leaf, gajanan mishra
- MAZZIN VILLAGE ضيعة مزين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hello.... Sweetie!, Leylek D. Sovura
- It Is Our Destiny, Seema Chowdhury
- 18 Beautiful Steps, Seema Chowdhury
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Seema Chowdhury