America there's a curse against our Children
America there's a war against our children.
You said it was okay to murder unborn babies.
Today babies are still dying, and young innocent girls are taken from their families and friends for Human Trafficking.
Now, it's just not babies being taken by single ladies.
We have cursed our own American children.
By deciding what color their eyes should be.
By deciding what sex they should be.
Our young innocent daughters are possibly facing a fate of being nothing more than a man's pleasure.
Our boarders are no longer protected.
Our daughters have become a drug dealer's treasure.
They look for the young and innocent, the unprotected.
We now have over eleven million illegal immigrants for politicians' votes.
Drug Trafficking is now entertained by Human Trafficking.
Politicians' act like dumb goats!
Please, I pray, protect our boarders, protect our children.
I am scared for the fate of American Children.
By: Patricia Kelley
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (America there's a curse against our Children by Patricia Kelley )
- Part Of Nature, Edward Kofi Louis
- Hope, Khairul Ahsan
- Lawful And Right, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'La Zona 37', Edward Kofi Louis
- Falling Down, Edward Kofi Louis
- FIRST LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Hidden treasure of her beauty, ademola oluwabusayo
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2010, Ronjoy Brahma
- not socially inclined, oskar hansen
- Goodwill To Men - Give Us Your Money, Pam Ayres
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)