Poet of the River
A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
You have gripped my heart...
You torture me, tear me apart...
What is this pain i feel?
Answer me! tell me this is not real!
How can this happen...
How can this be? !
Why are my hopes taken away from me? !
I doubt, I have to...I must!
How can i put faith in those i cannot trust?
The tests are wrong...WRONG....
They cannot be true...
Why did this happen... what can i do?
With time running low,
and pain running deep,
Please do not give in,
don't embrace sleep!
I have only so much to give...
But the tests are wrong!
You have to live!
The doctor can save you...
I know it has to be true...
They have to save you...
Or i don't know what I would do...
My heart bleeds for you.
I am filled with pain and I am sad.
I will pray to god for you...
Please do not take my dad...
Let the tests be wrong...!
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad) by Poet of the River )
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
- To Aleksandra, Thomas Bates
- Contained Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's The Noise, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)