Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
You have gripped my heart...
You torture me, tear me apart...
What is this pain i feel?
Answer me! tell me this is not real!
How can this happen...
How can this be? !
Why are my hopes taken away from me? !
I doubt, I have to...I must!
How can i put faith in those i cannot trust?
The tests are wrong...WRONG....
They cannot be true...
Why did this happen... what can i do?
With time running low,
and pain running deep,
Please do not give in,
don't embrace sleep!
I have only so much to give...
But the tests are wrong!
You have to live!
The doctor can save you...
I know it has to be true...
They have to save you...
Or i don't know what I would do...
My heart bleeds for you.
I am filled with pain and I am sad.
I will pray to god for you...
Please do not take my dad...
Let the tests be wrong...!
Poet Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.