Poet of the River
A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
You have gripped my heart...
You torture me, tear me apart...
What is this pain i feel?
Answer me! tell me this is not real!
How can this happen...
How can this be? !
Why are my hopes taken away from me? !
I doubt, I have to...I must!
How can i put faith in those i cannot trust?
The tests are wrong...WRONG....
They cannot be true...
Why did this happen... what can i do?
With time running low,
and pain running deep,
Please do not give in,
don't embrace sleep!
I have only so much to give...
But the tests are wrong!
You have to live!
The doctor can save you...
I know it has to be true...
They have to save you...
Or i don't know what I would do...
My heart bleeds for you.
I am filled with pain and I am sad.
I will pray to god for you...
Please do not take my dad...
Let the tests be wrong...!
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad) by Poet of the River )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE ناس بوشين, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Young Priest, Old Priest, Donal Mahoney
- Till Twilight at Jamia Millia, Riyaz Yamish
- Night Life, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah
- The Soul Of My Country, Tony Adah
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- Black Willow, Lilly Emery
- - Let Me -, Aparna Chatterjee
- Your Love Shines Like A Diamond, Lilly Emery
- Only One, Kwadwo Botuo Gyimah