Poet of the River
A Little of a Little (thought/Motivational)
A little here, a little there.
a little bit every were.
a pinch, a dash, a smidgin, a splash.
and just a little more.
a pop, a hizz, a rattle, a fizz.
overflowing onto the floor.
a raddled, a drip, watch your step, you could slip.
for little of little are mighty small amounts,
but every little, even though little, counts.
so keep track of your actions,
a little of a little is a small amount,
but even a little action is an action that counts.
so make the little actions, the actions that count.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Little of a Little (thought/Motivational) by Poet of the River )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman