123.... Shabu.....[Mystery language fun; Short]
Shabu dawa linksplite tan pluverritsky,
waw donar pli fasterfit Vinter smitsky.
Tan bura sin plastekiter balka plivera.
Sonnenfister tum corridar fandi estera?
Pli tum wander stiperot. Con tilda solo....,
vasten go snitsky voya tributen monobolo.
Qintor splicken tan floradawa yanfolker,
bin Cuskert sin balka fissenwallerspokar.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
i added the 123 just so it would end up near the top of my poem list. i assume many poems don't get read because they are low on the list. i sometimes go to the end of a poet's list to sample the wares.
while writing this i was aware that some of the words are 'really' words in Spanish, but i was surprised when i typed it into computer and noticed how many are English! duh! some are both!
Comments about this poem (123.... Shabu.....[Mystery language fun; Short] by Bri Edwards )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Poem of the Day
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Alone..., Alesia Leach
- Hunger is Here, Angell Afinowi
- Commencement of Spring, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second