123.... Shabu.....[Mystery language fun; Short]
Shabu dawa linksplite tan pluverritsky,
waw donar pli fasterfit Vinter smitsky.
Tan bura sin plastekiter balka plivera.
Sonnenfister tum corridar fandi estera?
Pli tum wander stiperot. Con tilda solo....,
vasten go snitsky voya tributen monobolo.
Qintor splicken tan floradawa yanfolker,
bin Cuskert sin balka fissenwallerspokar.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
i added the 123 just so it would end up near the top of my poem list. i assume many poems don't get read because they are low on the list. i sometimes go to the end of a poet's list to sample the wares.
while writing this i was aware that some of the words are 'really' words in Spanish, but i was surprised when i typed it into computer and noticed how many are English! duh! some are both!
Comments about this poem (123.... Shabu.....[Mystery language fun; Short] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Invention of The Store, douglas scotney
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Why Poet?, Sandra Feldman
- Man, Dilantha Gunawardana
- Kite, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A Middle-Aged First Kiss (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Misplaced Trust, Mr. Spock
- No Looking Back (A Follow-up Poem), Dr John Celes
- losing leaves, Leah Dodd
- Worthy, Galina Italyanskaya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)