1AAA..... 'Wrong Verification Code'....[How to 'get around' the 'wrong verification code' message on poemhunter]
If, like me, you've had the problem: 'wrong verification code',
I have a suggestion for you. May I be so bold?
When on Poemhunter.com your message or comment fails to be sent,
and your frustration and anger at that failure you desperately need to vent,
just follow these steps, suggested to me by my wife most wise.
They should work or there's something wrong with my explanation, I'd surmise.
IF YOU DO YOUR TYPING, ENTER CODE, HIT 'SUBMIT' but GET THE 'DREADED MESSAGE',
do this, which YOU may have already figured out if you are of LESS AGE (than me) .
[If you keep on trying the original code, it will never work. Your time will be poorly spent.]
Go back one page to where your typing has been left.......Unsent.]
Then left click and HIGHLIGHT text; at edge of text (in white) right click and select COPY.
(I hope these instructions are clear enough for you. I hope they're not sloppy.)
Go back one page then, I believe, and do what's needed to find an empty box
in which to write a new message or comment; (my wife is crafty like a fox) :
left click in the 'empty box' and then right click and click on PASTE.
Your unsent text should now appear; (your time has not been a waste) .
You should now have a NEW verification code which never seems to fail.
Good Luck! !
p.s. I helped another poet learn to EDIT her poem so she could make a correction I suggested. I may write a poem about that, once the idea I've digested.
(see end of story below)
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
FLASH! ! another poet has come to me with an easier method! !
1 from 'wrong v. code' page GO BACK
2 RIGHT CLICK NEXT TO the 'old' verification number; this will bring up
3 on the menu (at least on this computer) find RELOAD and click it; this
will give you a NEW verification code to use. (if it doesn't, try
clicking reload again)
4 enter 'new' verif. code and hit submit
5 good luck
Comments about this poem (1AAA..... 'Wrong Verification Code'....[How to 'get around' the 'wrong verification code' message on poemhunter] by Bri Edwards )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Behind Closed Doors Once Again, Electric Lady
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Sweet Dreams Sweet Love, Michael P. McParland
- Sweet Dreams My Lady Fair, Michael P. McParland
- The Urinal, Doyen Lingua
- Striking Beauty, Michael P. McParland
- Staying Power, Michael P. McParland
- Stars Of Love (Dreaming Of You), Michael P. McParland
- Splendid, Michael P. McParland
- Spiritually Bound, Michael P. McParland
- Spectacular Lady, Michael P. McParland
- Soon, Michael P. McParland