Iris Mista Poems
- We Need Each Other I struggle, I search, I dig, I fight for ...
- My Forever Ill Sound I am the one, extremely naive Smothered...
- How Long Does It Take.. Whenever a heart is bound to die no ...
- Twinkling Stars On Dark Waters Oh how I wish I could ...
- Sun... Rise! Are we allowed to see the sun Enjoy life, have ...
- If You See... sunshine in the night darkness by plain ...
- Misty Me Sometimes I'm so unreal and weird So doomed, ugly ...
Since December 2012 I suffer, from one moment into the other, from Complex PTSD co-morbid depression, due to several kinds of abuse from the early childhood till in my 40's. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Iris Mista
We Need Each Other
I struggle, I search, I dig, I fight
for light and sweet delight
See and hear the endless flame
of my own deep burning pain
I know, I see all the widespread fire
everywhere, in any far away shire
No way to rule and own the soil
blood steams like burning oil
Destructive dark dead useless hate
no longer believe in love as fate
Giving in to all that is lost and evil
forgotten strength, no will for upheaval
Yet I struggle, I search, I dig, I fight
for even the tiniest sparkle of light
Though one little sparkle is powerless
it will die out ...