Edgard Canales P
Edgard Canales P Poems
- Cry In The Rain Nightmares always the same me either dead or...
- Old Soul People say my struggles have made my eyes real ...
- Empty Rocking Chair (Grandma) Family really far away and now ...
- Can'T Sleep At night I can't sleep, From things in my life ...
- Tragic Death... It's been a long time since I talk about ...
- Burnin' White Boyz When I'm stressing and feeling low I roll...
- My Baby She So Sexy In Every W... She gets so excited like we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Cry In The Rain
Nightmares always the same
me either dead or in chains,
think I'm going insane
cause I cry in the rain.
Unbreakable shell re-enforced with the toughest of steel
but I cry in the rain so no one sees my bitterful tears.
I suffered for years
but never had fear.
Cause I had the Lord near
He made it all clear.
Stand in the rain and wait for that drop
to wash away all of the stains of the battles I've fought.
Close my eyes and all noise becomes faint
Rain please wash away my suffer and pain.
Simple and plain
with passion it came,
rushing through all ...