Edgard Canales P
Burnin' White Boyz
When I'm stressing and feeling low
I roll one up
and burn white boyz 'til there is no more.
Short or long white boyz
burn them up like there's no tomorrow.
When I want to stunt
I smoke a blunt.
I burn white boyz through the day
the recipe to keep my sanity in place.
Others drink their liquor
and get really loose,
that's ok, me I rather burn white boyz
'til I can't even move.
Elevate my mind
and make me feel fine.
Helps me focus when I write
keeps all distractions out of sight.
Man I wish burnin' white boyz was legal
make you happy, hungry and lazy but nothing lethal.
Burinin' White boyz just a figure of speech
another way of saying I burn em'
like my boys Chong & Cheech.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burnin' White Boyz by Edgard Canales P )
- Heartache, Liendang Hmar
- Paper Wing, Liendang Hmar
- Like a Candle In The Wind, Liendang Hmar
- Story Line, A.R Evangelista
- Make a living but fail not to live, Bashyam Narayanan
- The Price I Pay, James George
- Not alone, Cheryl .J Barclay
- May our friendship last forever;, Cheryl .J Barclay
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Lydia Howard Huntley Sigourney
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)