Edgard Canales P
Burnin' White Boyz
When I'm stressing and feeling low
I roll one up
and burn white boyz 'til there is no more.
Short or long white boyz
burn them up like there's no tomorrow.
When I want to stunt
I smoke a blunt.
I burn white boyz through the day
the recipe to keep my sanity in place.
Others drink their liquor
and get really loose,
that's ok, me I rather burn white boyz
'til I can't even move.
Elevate my mind
and make me feel fine.
Helps me focus when I write
keeps all distractions out of sight.
Man I wish burnin' white boyz was legal
make you happy, hungry and lazy but nothing lethal.
Burinin' White boyz just a figure of speech
another way of saying I burn em'
like my boys Chong & Cheech.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burnin' White Boyz by Edgard Canales P )
- Upon Me, Edward Kofi Louis
- Global Pie-in-the-sky, stephen ifill
- Fifty Percent, Tom Higgins
- Yamine, Edward Kofi Louis
- I want eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- One More For The Road., Tom Higgins
- We don't accept anything anytime...., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tread, read!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Against A Stone, Edward Kofi Louis
- Master of Plaster, Tom Higgins
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)