Edgard Canales P
Burnin' White Boyz
When I'm stressing and feeling low
I roll one up
and burn white boyz 'til there is no more.
Short or long white boyz
burn them up like there's no tomorrow.
When I want to stunt
I smoke a blunt.
I burn white boyz through the day
the recipe to keep my sanity in place.
Others drink their liquor
and get really loose,
that's ok, me I rather burn white boyz
'til I can't even move.
Elevate my mind
and make me feel fine.
Helps me focus when I write
keeps all distractions out of sight.
Man I wish burnin' white boyz was legal
make you happy, hungry and lazy but nothing lethal.
Burinin' White boyz just a figure of speech
another way of saying I burn em'
like my boys Chong & Cheech.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burnin' White Boyz by Edgard Canales P )
- THE DAY WE HOPE TO APPEAR HANDSOME, Dominic George
- CALAMITY WITH THE MALE CONCUBINE (fiction), Dominic George
- IN THE REALM OF A BEGINNER'S SOUL, Dominic George
- UGLY?, Dominic George
- KILL THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH, Dominic George
- WE DUMPSTER HIM DAMNED, Dominic George
- Mess, Tiku akp
- THE FORGOTTEN PARENT, Dominic George
- Our life is full of a lot of thorns anyt.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A CHRISTIAN'S COLUMN, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)