Edgard Canales P
Burnin' White Boyz
When I'm stressing and feeling low
I roll one up
and burn white boyz 'til there is no more.
Short or long white boyz
burn them up like there's no tomorrow.
When I want to stunt
I smoke a blunt.
I burn white boyz through the day
the recipe to keep my sanity in place.
Others drink their liquor
and get really loose,
that's ok, me I rather burn white boyz
'til I can't even move.
Elevate my mind
and make me feel fine.
Helps me focus when I write
keeps all distractions out of sight.
Man I wish burnin' white boyz was legal
make you happy, hungry and lazy but nothing lethal.
Burinin' White boyz just a figure of speech
another way of saying I burn em'
like my boys Chong & Cheech.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burnin' White Boyz by Edgard Canales P )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(8 December 65 BC – 27 November 8 BC)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Loving is What Christmas is All About, Dorsey Baker
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Good Riddance, Electric Lady
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne