Edgard Canales P
Burnin' White Boyz
When I'm stressing and feeling low
I roll one up
and burn white boyz 'til there is no more.
Short or long white boyz
burn them up like there's no tomorrow.
When I want to stunt
I smoke a blunt.
I burn white boyz through the day
the recipe to keep my sanity in place.
Others drink their liquor
and get really loose,
that's ok, me I rather burn white boyz
'til I can't even move.
Elevate my mind
and make me feel fine.
Helps me focus when I write
keeps all distractions out of sight.
Man I wish burnin' white boyz was legal
make you happy, hungry and lazy but nothing lethal.
Burinin' White boyz just a figure of speech
another way of saying I burn em'
like my boys Chong & Cheech.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burnin' White Boyz by Edgard Canales P )
- Follow The Star, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Forgive And Let Go, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Good morning again, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku 'Eat', miken newman
- उगा रेत से बालुआ ये शहर (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Christmas Blackmail, Phil Soar
- Child Inside, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- G.M. Soldier (still fighting that war wi.., michael walkerjohn
- Imagination, Phil Soar
- Halloween tonight, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(15 September 1889 – 22 May 1948)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)