Edgard Canales P
The Person Behind The Pen
They question how through my poems I speak my mind
say I get to personal
When I choose the words to make my rhymes
they criticize and whisper things behind my back
They ridicule my work but not once did they ever stop to ask
Who's the person behind the pen?
Who's the person on the other end?
they never thought to be a friend
let alone be a helping hand.
So when you give my poems, a like,5 stars or a 10
take some time and think about the person behind the pen.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Person Behind The Pen by Edgard Canales P )
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- In This Sin-Sick-World, Edward Kofi Louis
- HOLY MESSENGERS, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- Specialist, Edward Kofi Louis
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen