Edgard Canales P
My Baby She So Sexy In Every Way
She gets so excited like we haven't seen each other in a while
when I walk in the room,
She jumps on me, kiss and hugs me, so I can't help but smile.
Hair let down to compliment her pretty face,
Cherry lip gloss
Thick all around, with a little bitty waist.
Drive me crazy when she whisper in my ear
make me nervous and give me goose bumps when she come near.
So sexy in her skin tight dress
model it for me
we both know that she's the best.
And when she kiss me, she do it tenderly
after we make love she tell me: Daddy, please don't leave.
For me she cook and clean
send each other x-rated
text like if we was teens.
When we fight, we make up by making love
like the older couples
we know that relationships are tuff.
So sexy when she say of her man she proud
If it was up to her
so everybody can see
she would write our name up in the clouds.
So sexy when she greet me wearing nothing but my shirt
its like an afrodisiac, throw me on the bed tell me this her turf.
She keeps it real so I try and do the same
Real sht sometimes I get caught up in the game.
When I'm mad
she calm me down,
knows exactly what to say to make me smile when I frown.
Calls me on the phone just to let me know that she misses me
says she just can't wait til again she can kiss me.
My Baby she so sexy in every way
she stick by me through the struggles and the better days.
Tell me everything will be alright when I'm stressing man
She so sexy I thank God for this blessing man.
Sparkle in her eye when I tell her that I love her
like a little girl she runs and tells the world
but screams it to her mother.
She so sexy and she knows tonight its going down
after we go for a couple of drinks all around the town.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Baby She So Sexy In Every Way by Edgard Canales P )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Jennifer Alejandra
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Thoughts of her, Nick Kler
- A flaw, gajanan mishra
- Gaining status, Angell Afinowi
- The Freedom I Seek, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Stages of life, gajanan mishra
- Remmbering Guernica, John F. McCullagh
- Value, Carolyn Blackmon
- Tagore Song (#9) My freedom exist in da.., Tushar Ray
- What is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Full Attention, RoseAnn V. Shawiak