Edgard Canales P
People say my struggles have made my eyes real deep
clear windows to my soul,
but I believe its more than what you see.
I believe I have and old soul,
in the center of my existences
right at the very core,
some how, I know that I have lived before.
At times my mind just wonders off
short movie clips in my head
Like revelations sent from above.
I travel to many places in different times
Parallel universes and other dimensions that intertwine.
These are no dreams or products of my imagination
true memories from past lives, at different locations.
Can't explain how in my mind I see these things
Real yet my life feels like a
thought with in a thought
dream with in a dream.
Is Life just another Déjà vu?
I search for peace with in the truth.
I always ask myself, Do I get carried away?
other lives ended with tragic deaths
so, in this life what will be my fate?
Over my old soul,
my mind constantly generating thoughts
I ponder over this a lot...
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Soul by Edgard Canales P )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Senseless Love, Lilly Emery
- Carry Our Souls, Ronald Chapman
- Happy Birthday... Right, Francie Lynch
- Can This Be Love?, Ronald Chapman
- Can Love Save The World?, Ronald Chapman
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway