Edgard Canales P
People say my struggles have made my eyes real deep
clear windows to my soul,
but I believe its more than what you see.
I believe I have and old soul,
in the center of my existences
right at the very core,
some how, I know that I have lived before.
At times my mind just wonders off
short movie clips in my head
Like revelations sent from above.
I travel to many places in different times
Parallel universes and other dimensions that intertwine.
These are no dreams or products of my imagination
true memories from past lives, at different locations.
Can't explain how in my mind I see these things
Real yet my life feels like a
thought with in a thought
dream with in a dream.
Is Life just another Déjà vu?
I search for peace with in the truth.
I always ask myself, Do I get carried away?
other lives ended with tragic deaths
so, in this life what will be my fate?
Over my old soul,
my mind constantly generating thoughts
I ponder over this a lot...
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Soul by Edgard Canales P )
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Uplifting One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kelita, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feliciano, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peccary - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- > You <, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Seasons, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Sir Rabindranath Tagore