Edgard Canales P
People say my struggles have made my eyes real deep
clear windows to my soul,
but I believe its more than what you see.
I believe I have and old soul,
in the center of my existences
right at the very core,
some how, I know that I have lived before.
At times my mind just wonders off
short movie clips in my head
Like revelations sent from above.
I travel to many places in different times
Parallel universes and other dimensions that intertwine.
These are no dreams or products of my imagination
true memories from past lives, at different locations.
Can't explain how in my mind I see these things
Real yet my life feels like a
thought with in a thought
dream with in a dream.
Is Life just another Déjà vu?
I search for peace with in the truth.
I always ask myself, Do I get carried away?
other lives ended with tragic deaths
so, in this life what will be my fate?
Over my old soul,
my mind constantly generating thoughts
I ponder over this a lot...
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Soul by Edgard Canales P )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR