Edgard Canales P
Cry In The Rain
Nightmares always the same
me either dead or in chains,
think I'm going insane
cause I cry in the rain.
Unbreakable shell re-enforced with the toughest of steel
but I cry in the rain so no one sees my bitterful tears.
I suffered for years
but never had fear.
Cause I had the Lord near
He made it all clear.
Stand in the rain and wait for that drop
to wash away all of the stains of the battles I've fought.
Close my eyes and all noise becomes faint
Rain please wash away my suffer and pain.
Simple and plain
with passion it came,
rushing through all of my veins
my sadness it drains.
Down in my soul
let the rain pour
when I Can't take it no more
my knees hit the floor.
Lighting the earth pounds
words so deep and profound
with every bitterful tear that touches the ground.
Rain and tears all mixed together
combination like acid
As I'm writing this letter.
Through all my endeavors
today and forever
embrace the rain 'till
the weather it betters...
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cry In The Rain by Edgard Canales P )
- At accuracy, hasmukh amathalal
- Deep in, Nassy Fesharaki
- No!, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your own existence, gajanan mishra
- FLYING GLASS SHARDS, Satish Verma
- Limerick.4 - One of a Kind, Patricia Grantham
- The Snowman on the Moor, Sylvia Plath
- The Lady And The Earthenware Head, Sylvia Plath
- On The Difficulty Of Conjuring Up A Dryad, Sylvia Plath
- Memoirs Of A Spinach-Picker, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)