Edgard Canales P
We Miss You (Happy Memories and Lovely Thoughts)
If there's a form,
that I could ease the pain,
forget my veins,
just shoot it through my brain.
Like a train,
rushing down the tracks.
Pinch me if I don't react,
We miss you Grandma and that's a fact.
All day, up and down I pace
just wish one more time I could see your pretty face.
Reaper took my grandma and I'm still kind of mad,
tear drop with a glimpse of memory that makes the whole family sad.
Glad that you don't have to suffer any more,
but some nights I see you in my dreams and feel you standing at the door.
When I lost you my heart was shattered in the process
lately it seems like I been dealing with a lot of losses.
Too much to handle so my knees hit the floor
and dripping like a faucet
can't find relief
because my heart I lost it.
Now in heaven you can watch over Ivy's baby
also Titi got one on the way
both ready to drive mom crazy.
Matt, Nat, Chris and Miya
everyday wishing they could see ya.
By, Ti, Ivy, Zoy & mom
Still can't believe you're gone.
I know it still hurts
so we all wear your picture on our shirts.
I been feeling cursed
like my luck dispersed
because time has only made it worse
about to burst
I constantly feel the need to drop a verse.
Under so much stress & agony
but I keep on trucking and keep pushing for my family
so one day we can live lavishly
at times I make mistakes and pray you don't get made at me.
Sad to peek inside your room
because I still assume
I'll get to see you soon.
Not the stars or the moon
but my sun
say a prayer and I'm done.
Lost in a trance,
hoping of you I might get a glance.
With out you life feels fake
nightmares make my body shake.
Liquor down the hatch to take the pain away,
it's a shame
but I might go insane.
the fortune and the fame,
by writing about by life
and all the struggled I've survived.
Took a dive
and I learned to swim
never scared but I pray that God forgives me for all my sins.
Happy memories and lovely thoughts
treasure them with all my heart
because of you that's all I got...
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Miss You (Happy Memories and Lovely Thoughts) by Edgard Canales P )
- When my love states that she is futile..., Saheb Mohapatra
- Sink and feel, SALINI NAIR
- Birthday Years, Greta Bellamacina
- When Hope Becomes A Prayer, Savita Tyagi
- So the Ancients say...., Savita Tyagi
- Thank and wish, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbye The Day, Pijush Biswas
- ~Oneness ~, Aftab Alam
- Random Thought lX, Savita Tyagi
- The Little Robin Flew, Rohan Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)