Cunningham Mbati Poems
- Am Married Am married to you All my life am thinking of ...
- The Burden Of Waking Up Who wanna wake up when it's this ...
- Fire In My Heart This was a fate and not a fade, When I saw...
- Passion PASSION What's my passion? It's me.
- Pet Friend The feel of loneliness, Disappears with the ...
- Destination Death is my destination right now I have no ...
- The Beauty Of A Woman The Beauty of nature is green, the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cunningham Mbati
The Beauty Of A Woman
The Beauty of nature is green,
the Beauty of a lady is her heart,
A heart of a lady can be compared to green,
A color that is cool for color blind men.
In the streets she sprinkles like water,
Her moves are always smarter,
Newton's force of gravity is suspended,
As all men fly high in emotions.
her neck is like a blade,
So sharp to cut mens' focus from their business,
just a twist of her head and a smile,
Makes all men burning in their hearts.
Unlike indigo color so hard for men to identify,
The legs of a beautiful lady, ...