LOVE THAT NEVER EXISTED
I am sorry
I never loved you
despite all your effort to show how much you wanted me.
It wasn't because you are not cute
But because I never feelings for you.
The tears you shed for my love
were enough to touch my heart
your sweet words were sweet enough to woo me
and your body figure was enough to attract me
but that couldn't make me say I love you.
I have no regrets at all but just sorry for hurting you.
I saw love become hate from you
when you said you hate me
I didn't feel it as it was the jealousy in you
At one point I thought
that you were desperate for love.
Just a few days you were in love again
I knew you had found the one you deserve
I felt unburdened and relieved
but wondered how fast it was.
You have a magic love.
Cunningham Mbati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (LOVE THAT NEVER EXISTED by Cunningham Mbati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Got Lost in Your Eyes, Hebert Logerie
- Crawling Into Bed, Michael McParland
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty