LOVE THAT NEVER EXISTED
I am sorry
I never loved you
despite all your effort to show how much you wanted me.
It wasn't because you are not cute
But because I never feelings for you.
The tears you shed for my love
were enough to touch my heart
your sweet words were sweet enough to woo me
and your body figure was enough to attract me
but that couldn't make me say I love you.
I have no regrets at all but just sorry for hurting you.
I saw love become hate from you
when you said you hate me
I didn't feel it as it was the jealousy in you
At one point I thought
that you were desperate for love.
Just a few days you were in love again
I knew you had found the one you deserve
I felt unburdened and relieved
but wondered how fast it was.
You have a magic love.
Cunningham Mbati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (LOVE THAT NEVER EXISTED by Cunningham Mbati )
- उगा रेत से बालुआ ये शहर (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Christmas Blackmail, Phil Soar
- Child Inside, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- G.M. Soldier (still fighting that war wi.., michael walkerjohn
- Imagination, Phil Soar
- Halloween tonight, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Wall @ penn-mar 91732, michael walkerjohn
- Life's Canon, michael walkerjohn
- Platypus, Phil Soar
- Grass, sallam yassin
Poem of the Day
- luggage canada, rwetewrt erwtwer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)