VALENTINE YET TO END
am coming home
then show you how valentines is celebrated
let's do it in a unique way
that no man can understand
let's do it without roses
and without red attires.
Let's do it at no pain of this scorching sun
but under the light of beautiful night stars
lets whisper in unheard voices
and tell the untold.
Lets use our tongues
and let our hands talk
let our body produce the heat
and let our sound bring the mood.
Yes, let's make a love cake
and sweet wine from our saliva.
Let everybody know
that our valentines comes everyday
let them feel how sweet it is.
This is what I call valentines.
Cunningham Mbati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (VALENTINE YET TO END by Cunningham Mbati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Apple From A Tree, LaRon Green Sr.
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja