Babatunde Aremu Poems
- Ink Is My Blood I am a poet. There is ink in my blood. I ...
- Politicians They know the truth Yet they tricked the ...
- Beautiful Moon There are billions of stars in the sky There ...
- Best Woman Do not say I am biase There was a beautiful ...
- Generosity Open those tight fists Do not hold back Make ...
- Crazy For Fashion Birds do beautifully display Their ...
- Mr Soldier Mr soldier is woken by the beagle Left, right he ...
Has Bachelor of Arts, History from the University of Lagos and Master in Managerial Psychology from the University of Ibadan. I have deep interest in writing because it helps me to pour out my inside thoughts and experiences. Poetry is a powerful way of expressing these.I love using Yoruba proverbs to drive my thoughts through.This will be seen in my work. Equally, my christian background and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ink Is My Blood
I am a poet.
There is ink in my blood.
I flow through lines
As a river meandering its course.
My blood is ink,
Ink is my blood.
I give life to the depressed
I flow to educate
I flow to enlighten
I meander to caution
I wriggle to chastise
I correct ills in the lands
I flow beyond borders
I flow through out the world.
My ink flows ceaselessly after my departure
It flows to the land I never tread
My ink is my life.
My ink may look ordinary
But it is a potent force.
My ink does not faint
My ink is my blood
So, enjoy the drops of my...