Nature orderly sets the sky
Empowering sun as day king
And moon takes charge of nights
Stars are ordained as rays
All bringing joy to the world.
Alas! man came on board
Diluted light with darkness
Christened black as white
Turned the destiny of okro seed
Into a distateful gall.
Man created his own world
Cololured the natural peace
With total confusion
Setting brothers against each other
Bringing bloodbaths and hues
Into once peaceful world
Babatunde Aremu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changed Destiny by Babatunde Aremu )
Did you read them?
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath