THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN
The Beauty of nature is green,
the Beauty of a lady is her heart,
A heart of a lady can be compared to green,
A color that is cool for color blind men.
In the streets she sprinkles like water,
Her moves are always smarter,
Newton's force of gravity is suspended,
As all men fly high in emotions.
her neck is like a blade,
So sharp to cut mens' focus from their business,
just a twist of her head and a smile,
Makes all men burning in their hearts.
Unlike indigo color so hard for men to identify,
The legs of a beautiful lady,
Need no skinny jeans to hide,
But a display to give someone a clean mouth talk.
A perfect creature of nature,
That all m en need to adventure.
Cunningham Mbati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN by Cunningham Mbati )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)