THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN
The Beauty of nature is green,
the Beauty of a lady is her heart,
A heart of a lady can be compared to green,
A color that is cool for color blind men.
In the streets she sprinkles like water,
Her moves are always smarter,
Newton's force of gravity is suspended,
As all men fly high in emotions.
her neck is like a blade,
So sharp to cut mens' focus from their business,
just a twist of her head and a smile,
Makes all men burning in their hearts.
Unlike indigo color so hard for men to identify,
The legs of a beautiful lady,
Need no skinny jeans to hide,
But a display to give someone a clean mouth talk.
A perfect creature of nature,
That all m en need to adventure.
Cunningham Mbati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN by Cunningham Mbati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship, Abekah Emmanuel
- If I fail,, hasmukh amathalal
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- The Peace of Trees, Sandra Feldman
- and back to the middle of the road lies .., RIC S. BASTASA
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA