Stevie Taite Poems
- Just A Load Of Silly Limericks...
- Mirror Mirror Mirror mirror You tell lies Who put crows ...
- Mother My mother Once was The centre On my circle maker
- Exception To The Rule 'I' before 'e' except after 'c' Im ...
- Showing My Bladder Who's Boss... Oh what an annoyance It ...
- She Wants To Swim She wants to swim I feel her pulling at my...
- True North True North Moral compass calibrator Degrees ...
I am just starting out. I write for me mostly (I think way too much and this serves as an outlet for my very busy mind) . It is fun to share to see if anyone gets anything from them, like a sparked memory, a giggle or some sort of connection. They are nothing amazing, compared to many on here! But I enjoy writing them and to me, that is all that should really matter. X more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Just A Load Of Silly Limericks About People I Know
I know young lady called Dee
Who lived in a bubblegum tree
She savoured the view
Whilst big bubbles she blew
And she only came down for her tea.
I know I young lady called Carolyn
Who said she was gonna go travelling
She afforded the lot
By a pay out she got
When her ex got impaled by a javelin.
There once was a poet called Ben
Who couldn't let go of his pen
He had a 'to do'
With some strong super glue
And it's been stuck there ever since then.
There once was a young Mr bright
Who wanted his farts to ignite
When he lighted the ...