You tell lies
Who put crows feet
Round my eyes?
Who put that grey
In my hair?
Is that me
Is that really
Me I see?
Stop your fun
That's not me
That is my mum
Don't stare back
For it's bad luck
If you should crack
On days like these
When what I see
My mood this day
Will ask you turn
The other way!
Stevie Taite's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror Mirror by Stevie Taite )
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)