Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. Poems
- Woman Wants No Equality Woman and chocolate presented, Man ...
- To Conserve Energy Energy drains away in discomforts. Pain, ...
- Football And Basketball Let children play football or ...
- Death And Birth Death leads to birth rather than birth, to ...
- Parents’ Sacrifice Some parents starve to feed their young ...
- Empowerment Of Women How can we arm the one who is already ...
- Democracy Without Democracy India is a democracy, With many...
I was born in Aravayal, a village near Karaikudi, in Sivaganga District, Tamil Nadu, India, on 15th June 1942. My parents are Ramanathan aka Malikozhundu Chettiat and Muthulakshmi aka Kamalam Achi. My wife is Alagammai aka Tharmambal Achi. I have a son, Suresh and a daughter Sudha, both having their families. Now i reside in chennai. email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a graduate in Botany in Alagappa College, Karaikud and had served in the rubber board, a govnt. body, for 38 years. I have been writing poems since 1995 and i have in this site eight thousand five hundred poems as on April,2015, some being published in the periodicals of my department and in the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Woman Wants No Equality
Woman and chocolate presented,
Man takes woman first.
Man and chocolate presented,
Woman reaches chocolate first.
In the initiation of sex
Man is more eager than woman.
Each step he takes with some force.
Each step she gets with connivance.
Man loves in working on woman;
Woman loves being worked by man.
Sex has no such equality
As woman aspires openly.