I was born in Aravayal, a village near Karaikudi, in Sivaganga District, Tamil Nadu, India, on 15th June 1942. My parents are Ramanathan aka Malikozhundu Chettiat and Muthulakshmi aka Kamalam Achi. My wife is Alagammai aka Tharmambal Achi. I have a son, Suresh and a daughter Sudha, both having their families. Now i reside in chennai. email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a graduate in Botany in Alagappa College, Karaikud and had served in the rubber board, a govnt. body, for 38 years. I have been writing poems since 1995 and i have in this site nearly seven thousand nine hundred poems as on April,2014, some being published in the periodicals of my department and in the... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Time management -new-
- Birth is a bubble burst with death. -new-
- Multi love is natural. -new-
- Shed the hatred to shine. -new-
- Polyamory -new-
- Multiple children -new-
- No universal moral -new-
- Love to be fulfilled. -new-
- Qualification for friendships -new-
- The end is a fall. -new-
- Life is run without proofs. -new-
- The structure on the ignorance -new-
- Be a judge to advice. -new-
- Love of the couple -new-
- A Woman Forty Plus Aspires
- Be Grateful
- Where should women fight?
- The inability
- Cleopatra’s glory
- Child is one’s extension.
- Love without being discontent
- Faith and Trust
- A beggar I am.
- Death and Birth
- An adult is still a child
- To conserve energy
- A bolt will have a nut to fit.
- The Proximity
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)