A bolt will have a nut to fit.
We write, with a certain readers in mind.
The targeted audience determines
The tone and the contents of the writing.
The standard of writing might differs.
If a bolt is unfit to a certain nut,
It doesn’t mean it’ll be fit to none.
A horse has a taker; so does an ass.
I have no right to brand yours as bad.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A bolt will have a nut to fit. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher