A bolt will have a nut to fit.
We write, with a certain readers in mind.
The targeted audience determines
The tone and the contents of the writing.
The standard of writing might differs.
If a bolt is unfit to a certain nut,
It doesn’t mean it’ll be fit to none.
A horse has a taker; so does an ass.
I have no right to brand yours as bad.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A bolt will have a nut to fit. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
- Lament for James, Earl of Glencairn, Robert Burns
- From 'The Triumph of Death', Sir John Davies
- Returning Native, John Updike
- A man is in need of, gajanan mishra
- The Captain's Lady, Robert Burns
- Pura Vida, John Updike
- This world, Ali Nawroz
- Limerick-38, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Out Of Darkness, Ali Nawroz
- Penumbrae, John Updike
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Bright Star, John Keats
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)