Seema Aarella Poems
- ! ...Dont Tell The World! (Son... This Sonnet is in the ...
- Determination The world is open in front of you Don’t wait, ...
- Like Tom And Jerry! My brother and I Are like Tom and ...
- ! ! ! ...After-Shocks! A bookmark of memory Guides me again ...
- One Rupee Coin Very odd are the things A rupee coin can ...
- Eyes Don'T Lie Eyes don’t lie Because Eyes don’t ...
- ! ! ! ...The Final Four Brought to this earth by people ...
B.E graduate in Electronics and communication Engineering.Worked as a lecturer for some time, Later went on to do MTech in VLSI at Jain University, Banglore India, now studying my second Master's Degree in Engineering Technology at University of North Texas, Texas, USA. Enthusiastic towards life and its ways.Trying to view life optimistically, accepting challenges and looking forward to new turns and returns.Compassionate towards all animals except man.
Believer of God and Good.Poetry for me is just an outlet to my thoughts.....i feel good when people who read my poems identify themselves in any of the lines.
I have brought out my first poems book called
'Letters From ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
! ...Dont Tell The World! (Sonnet)
This Sonnet is in the popular Petrarchan Form
I behold thy love as beautiful thing,
In my wrecked heart, a pleasure garden,
Thy revered love, a blooming Eden.
A daisy tuft seasoned by bright spring,
Surging in moments that defeats waiting,
I behold thy words as a jeweled crown,
On my worn pages of despicable frown.
And thy memory feeds my mind dying,
Daring couple disclose, but don’t you tell,
About memoirs many encased and kept,
Say not thy chronicle, sweet as daisy smell,
Buried, not unseen to thy eyes except
Reveal not, the guarded stash ...