Seema Aarella (19 Mar 1979 / KGF, India)
B.E graduate in Electronics and communication Engineering.Worked as a lecturer for some time, Later went on to do MTech in VLSI at Jain University, Banglore India, now studying my second Master's Degree in Engineering Technology at University of North Texas, Texas, USA. Enthusiastic towards life and its ways.Trying to view life optimistically, accepting challenges and looking forward to new turns and returns.Compassionate towards all animals except man.
Believer of God and Good.Poetry for me is just an outlet to my thoughts.....i feel good when people who read my poems identify themselves in any of the lines.
I have brought out my first poems book called
'Letters From ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- ! ! ! ! ! ... DISCOURSES WITH SELF
- ! ! ! ! ! ... If Only This Tree Could Sp...
- ! ! ! ! ! ... IN MEMORY OF THAT EVENING
- ! ! ! ! ! ... MURDER BY A LOVER
- ! ! ! ! ! ... ON THE SHORES OF UNCERTAIN...
- ! ! ! ! ! ... STATE OF MIND
- ! ! ! ! ..... A WARM POEM
- ! ! ! ! ..... FREEZING FANTASY
- ! ! ! ! .....ABSENCE
- ! ! ! ! .....PISCEAN MADNESS
- ! ! ! ! .....SOLID SHADOWS
- ! ! ! ! ....BUT FAILED
- ! ! ! ! ....SIGH-1
- ! ! ! ! ....WOUNDED