Seema Aarella Poems
- ! ! ! ...A Strange Relation I burry the thought of writing, ...
- ! ...Dont Tell The World! (Son... This Sonnet is in the ...
- ! ! ! ...A Journey There i stand at the end of ...
- ! ! ...I Knew Not Where Love W... I bought some flowers ...
- ! ...Shadows His shadow stretches away Impatiently from him,...
- ! ! ! ...Those Flowers They lie there, on the chipped ...
- ! ! ! ...An Evening Walk For the first time in many days I ...
B.E graduate in Electronics and communication Engineering.Worked as a lecturer for some time, Later went on to do MTech in VLSI at Jain University, Banglore India, now studying my second Master's Degree in Engineering Technology at University of North Texas, Texas, USA. Enthusiastic towards life and its ways.Trying to view life optimistically, accepting challenges and looking forward to new turns and returns.Compassionate towards all animals except man.
Believer of God and Good.Poetry for me is just an outlet to my thoughts.....i feel good when people who read my poems identify themselves in any of the lines.
I have brought out my first poems book called
'Letters From ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
! ! ! ...A Strange Relation
I burry the thought of writing,
Because I miserably fail to describe
This strange phenomenon
For I feel the pureness of the script
Is in the words virgin and unstated
Which I hope you will read in my eyes
When we meet during an auspicious communion
The loud vibrations of vocal chords
And roaring waterfall of speech
Irks the stream of subtle Feelings,
And I prefer not to speak
But convey more than thought and said
Through the soothing comfort of silence
Which I hope you will hear during my extended sighs
Do you know what eyes observe