Robert Lansing Poems
- Red A quiet murmur among the leaves In the forest as I ...
- Hither Come trail my love to its tracks While they still ...
- No Valentine He waited. He waited... But waited too long.
- Suavemente ¿No tú sabes? Como de tu mano. Como el aire viene...
- I Heard You Enter I heard you enter And heard you close the ...
- Pandora Who is that girl playing in the garden- So carefree,...
- An Oven Light Where the flesh goes, The mind ...
Ronn Michael Salinas (aka) . Born in the Philippines. Currently living in Florida. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A quiet murmur among the leaves
In the forest as I strolled by
Spied a flash of something between the tree trunks
I chased after it, thinking it was for me
Conquer and take, subdue and brand
And as my hand reached for it, it turned around
And speared my heart.
Its color was red.