Who is that girl playing in the garden-
So carefree, so young, so fair?
Or is she older, but with
An unaging zeal or fire?
I will have her
A Persephone, a Helen
A Medusa- Cleopatra
Pandora to my soul,
- My little fatal heel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pandora by Robert Lansing )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh