Who is that girl playing in the garden-
So carefree, so young, so fair?
Or is she older, but with
An unaging zeal or fire?
I will have her
A Persephone, a Helen
A Medusa- Cleopatra
Pandora to my soul,
- My little fatal heel.
Robert Lansing's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pandora by Robert Lansing )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard