You Promised Me
She whispers charms to the wind
From the second floor's fire escape
Her heart has been broken so many times
and now once more.
His soul dances in the aurora borealis
and is challenged, he can no longer
be more, all is, born as all is.
He made and kept eye contact
She looked at him with no change.
He remembers it so strange,
Hey! , Hey!
Star's fire flickers faintly for a faithless heart.
So cold their breath upon my face.
Their kiss feathers faultlessly upon my lips.
Ten good reasons to stay alive?
To the rose that feeds the bee,
steals the heart away...
You are deeper than skin,
You promised me.
Midnights Voice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Promised Me by Midnights Voice )
Did you read them?
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf