When I Think of You
I picture your wet, coal-black nose,
I see your shining, intelligent eyes,
I visualize your sable-colored ears,
I picture your long, graceful body.
And I see your tail, waving, like a flag.
I imagine how you would wake me up:
By licking me gently, until I awake.
Throwing back my covers,
I allow you to lie upon my bed,
All the while I get ready for the day.
Keiko, my darling girl,
You are a sweet bundle of love,
With a taste for food,
The most charming dog I have ever had,
My heart, is all for you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Perhaps poems might be more enjoyable when they are written from the heart?
Comments about this poem (When I Think of You by Cassandra Jasmine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock