Don't Run Away
A kind, yet depressed man,
So kind, so sincere, and honest.
Such a man deserves happiness,
Yet hollowness and sadness is all that is felt.
Someone who left his life,
Someone who meant so much to him;
Turned away from him and walked away.
Or this is so I interpret.
Changing his name,
Changing his supposed destination,
This may seem deceiving to everyone,
But it won't help you overcome your sadness.
Leave these sad memories behind,
Find someone else, perhaps.
Make each day meaningful;
Enjoy the wonders of this world.
I promise you, you won't be sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Don't Run Away by Cassandra Jasmine )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Poem of the Day
- To Be A Man Is Most Important, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Croc a Smile, Ima Ryma
- Judgement Call, bryan wallace
- Uncle Styopa part 3 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Darkness, yvonne stine
- Knocking at your door, yvonne stine
- Noisy -Noisy Frog, Aftab Alam
- Prince and Saviour, yvonne stine
- يا قمرنا يا مليح, Abdullah alHemaidy
- God is faithful & True, yvonne stine