Don't Run Away
A kind, yet depressed man,
So kind, so sincere, and honest.
Such a man deserves happiness,
Yet hollowness and sadness is all that is felt.
Someone who left his life,
Someone who meant so much to him;
Turned away from him and walked away.
Or this is so I interpret.
Changing his name,
Changing his supposed destination,
This may seem deceiving to everyone,
But it won't help you overcome your sadness.
Leave these sad memories behind,
Find someone else, perhaps.
Make each day meaningful;
Enjoy the wonders of this world.
I promise you, you won't be sorry.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Don't Run Away by Cassandra Jasmine )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA