Where lies friendship,
There lies communication.
However, with communication lost,
Friendship dwindles along with it.
I first thought that we were friends.
Now, perhaps, I know differently.
As awkwardly as an ant trying to fly,
Our relationship was strained to few or no words.
We were once inseparable.
We once had a fierce bond with each other.
But that has all withered,
Yet I know not why.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Broken Friendship by Cassandra Jasmine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker