Cassandra Jasmine Poems
- My Darling, Dear Poodle My Darling Dear, I hope you enjoy, ...
- Chopin's Piano Concerto Number... Endless scales and ...
- New Books Fresh, crisp, white pages With a slight tang of ...
- An Announcement Ohayo, students of the Classical Institute of...
- A New Day, A New Life, A New B... Every Year, Every day, ...
- Where Horses Roam Free Where Horses roam free: Rocky ...
- Halloween A wondrous event, For the young and old, The ...
Thank you for reading my page.
I enjoy doing many things: Reading, practicing piano, playing my sister's violin, singing, drawing, training my dogs, and some more.
Some of my Favorite books are:
The Outsiders by S.E.Hinton
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Chronicles of Ancient Darkness (Author Unknown to me)
Warriors by Erin Hunter
Rumble Fish by S.E.Hinton
Tex by S.E.Hinton
That Was Then, This is Now by S.E.Hinton
The Trap by Joan Lowery Nixon
Laugh Till You Cry by J.L.Nixon
And Many, Many more
I love listening to Classical music, here are some composers I admire: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A wondrous event,
For the young and old,
The ghosts are anything but spent,
The spiders weave orange and black striped webs with mold,
The werewolves bloody fangs glinting,
As they sang to the moon.
With children screaming in fear and horror.
Out in the Darkness,
Deep into the night
Jack-o-Lanterns coming to life,
Dangling skeletons showing decayed, yellow teeth,
Ghosts brushing children’s arms,
And poisonous cobwebs wrapping their way into human’s hair.
All of Halloween.
Bloody canines on delicate necks, ...