My Darling, Dear Poodle
My Darling Dear,
I hope you enjoy,
The fresh crisp air,
With many a plenty toys.
I miss your sweet, loving licks,
Your white, fuzzy, calming coat,
As well as checking your fur for your ticks.
Maybe, where you are, there's a lovely moat.
My darling girl,
I know, how much you love to twirl,
However, what you would do, for just a noodle!
You would do anything for a treat!
So soothing, so intelligent, so smart.
You were, Oh! ever so neat.
You, yourself, is art!
I hope that, where you are,
There are running ponds and streams,
There are plenty of meadows for you to frolic through,
Starry skies for you to sleep under,
And companions to keep you from loneliness.
I hope, that one day, I will be able to see you again.
My darling, I will never forget you.
Wait for me.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My Darling, Dear Poodle by Cassandra Jasmine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- Haiku: Haiku Cuts Haiku... (This is not .., Brian Johnston
- Kindness Of A Stranger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose
- If a Hippo Said Boo, Stephen Katona
- Real, The Princess
- Poetic Journey, Sandra Feldman