So now we graduated, it's very plain to see,
we finished all the years of high that there will ever be.
We know we traveled a rough and rocky road,
but to tell the truth it was worth it all to wear this “cap & gown”.
Now as we go along in life, we know we will never be underrated,
because we can stand up and say...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Graduated by John Ricci )
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan