Velediction(Dedicated to my Red Lady)
Anguish not in eyes, but in heart;
Anguish of being departing.
Oh! This moment brings hurt,
In heart and it's slowly growing
Oh! On this forbidding dawn
Tears flooded the heart, not the eye.
Mind recalls passed renown
Oh! Thou art root of it.
Hard to say good bye
But, here comes valediction
Oh! Where will the roots scatter,
Ad where will the brances.
Conceal me, in thy heart, thought
And if moment brings us together
Smile like moon of full-moon night
And let it not be faded
But let it shine so bright.
Herojit Philem's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Velediction(Dedicated to my Red Lady) by Herojit Philem )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Ghazal 2, Yasmeen Khan
- Friends No More, Kelly Shanks
- Shine goes, hasmukh amathalal
- Is the lady a tramp?, Israh Sadan
- Late night, Leong Ming Loong
- If Minds Were As Brooks, Richard Blay
- She Loves Me, Omar Eldamsheety
- Face in the window, Israh Sadan
- Who the killer?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Nested above the lavenders, maryline vautravers