Velediction(Dedicated to my Red Lady)
Anguish not in eyes, but in heart;
Anguish of being departing.
Oh! This moment brings hurt,
In heart and it's slowly growing
Oh! On this forbidding dawn
Tears flooded the heart, not the eye.
Mind recalls passed renown
Oh! Thou art root of it.
Hard to say good bye
But, here comes valediction
Oh! Where will the roots scatter,
Ad where will the brances.
Conceal me, in thy heart, thought
And if moment brings us together
Smile like moon of full-moon night
And let it not be faded
But let it shine so bright.
Herojit Philem's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Velediction(Dedicated to my Red Lady) by Herojit Philem )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)