Those, who were unable...
Those, who were unable to hold theirselves
On the grey granit slopes well -
Down fell.... Where from the happiness
No any 'horns' or 'feet' remained...
The very flight - into the Nowhere - was short...
It is covered with, hided with the pure dark
There - in the depth of the infinite gorge,
Where the Time is rotating the wheels fast
Of the Reflection and Transformation
In order to throw to the world of Motion then
Those, who fell from the rockes to precipice...
Who had a goal - the victory's happiness...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Those, who were unable... by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick