Jameel Ahmed Ansari
The Lovely Start
The moment you stepped in my gloomy life,
The moment u turned my smiles alive,
I felt myself on a lovely ride,
My heart got filled with the greatest delight.
I started flying like a shooting star,
My pains got vanished and my sufferings reduced,
I asked myself was it a new start?
You brought my lifeless soul alive,
You made my ending hopes survive,
I asked myself was it worth a start?
You brought those giggles and smiles within,
My sorrows started to sink in,
I asked myself was it an end for the dark?
You made me feel the brightest star,
And led me to the Milky Way,
I asked myself if I was really this far.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lovely Start by Jameel Ahmed Ansari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma