Jameel Ahmed Ansari
The Lovely Start
The moment you stepped in my gloomy life,
The moment u turned my smiles alive,
I felt myself on a lovely ride,
My heart got filled with the greatest delight.
I started flying like a shooting star,
My pains got vanished and my sufferings reduced,
I asked myself was it a new start?
You brought my lifeless soul alive,
You made my ending hopes survive,
I asked myself was it worth a start?
You brought those giggles and smiles within,
My sorrows started to sink in,
I asked myself was it an end for the dark?
You made me feel the brightest star,
And led me to the Milky Way,
I asked myself if I was really this far.
Jameel Ahmed Ansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lovely Start by Jameel Ahmed Ansari )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe